If you have successfully set up your Wi-Fi Bridge, your Freestyle Trilock will automatically connect to your Wi-Fi network at home through the bridge.
If you are having difficulties connecting remotely and your phone is showing no Wi-Fi signal,
- Check with the Wifi Bridge Settings to see if all connections are ok. From the shown diagram you will be able to identify what the issue could be:
The first bar represents the status between your Lock and the WiFi Bridge.
- Check and ensure your Wi-Fi bridge is within 15 metres of your lockset and within range of your WiFi Network.
The second bar represents the status of your set up WiFi Network.
- Check if your WiFi is ok and is not experiencing any issues
- Check if other devices can connect to your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network and access the internet.
The last bar represents the status of the associated cloud services of Allegion.
- Please contact directly through our FAQ’s page on our website.